exceptional fully refurbished c. 1915-25 american antique medical electric dentist's office four-light "cluster" examination lamp or light fabricated by or for the electro dental mfg. co., philadelphia, pa. the elegantly designed dental fixture is comprised of iron and polished brass, with bent tubular arms protruding from a central body divided into two sections. the very bottom contains a large finial or handle that was used by the dentist to pull down the fixture to desired height. the fixture was suspended from a large telescoping bracket arm that could be affixed to a wall or mounted into the dental "unit." the lamp would be raised or lowered with the use of single sheave pulleys and counterweights. the early 20th century cylindrical-shaped white opalescent glass globes are free from damage. the fixture has been brushed down to bare metal and sealed with a clear coat lacquer. the ornamented iron mounting bracket not included. light hangs approximately 24 inches and 21 inches from the wall with attached bracket. individual white opalescent "bullet" shades measure 7 1/2 inches long.