original and completely intact late 1960's all original double-sided illuminated poloroid "land camera department" interior photography store hanging advertising sign

Sold

UR #:: UR-21950-15

Please Note: We do not appraise, nor do we disclose the prices of items sold.

Questions? Click here or call our store at 312.492.6254. Please make sure to reference the UR# when submitting an email.

Note: Shipping is not included. If required please contact an Urban Remains sales associate.

 

Product Description

late 1960's or early 1970's vintage american double-sided illuminated "land camera department" hanging store window advertisement sign designed and fabricated for polaroid corporation, cambridge, mass. the company was founded in 1937 by edwin land. the sign is comprised of two plastic inset signs that are mounted a stainless steel "can." the source of lighting is fluorescent tubing, which works flawlessly when plugged in. the double-sided hanging sign contains two opposed eye hooks for hanging from the ceiling. the pressed and folded steel cabinet remains in great shape. the two matching molded plastic signs are from from damage. measures 38 1/2 x 6 x 14 1/4 inches.